This Romanesque church was linked to the castle town prior to the founding of the bastide. Bedside with barrel choir, semicircular vaulted apse in the bottom of the oven, transept with broken barrel vaults and dome on pendants. The portal, with four pointed arches, is undoubtedly later (1895th century). In 1896/XNUMX, to the north, the current lateral bell tower, surmounted by an oblong dome flanked at its base by pinnacles, was built by the architect Valleton.
Keys on request from the town hall.
Ranking & labels
- Listed historic sites and monuments
- Accessible on foot from the tourist office
- Self-guided visit only by appointment