You may also like...
From July 1 to August 31
This summer the Pays Foyen Tourist Office has concocted a tailor-made entertainment program for you!
On the program: vineyard hikes, rides on electrically assisted bicycles, water activities, cultural visits and tastings... There will be something for everyone, from the youngest to the oldest!
Cap 33 will also be back on our beautiful Bardoulets beach in Port-Sainte-Foy-et-Ponchapt where activities and entertainment will be on the agenda.
Upon presentation of the program, benefit from discount vouchers from our partners.
Do not hesitate to download it below or come and pick it up at the Tourist Office, we will be delighted to welcome you and provide you with information.
- July 12 and August 23: outings on electrically assisted bicycles.
- Wednesdays and Saturdays : Micro-Folie (digital museum and virtual reality).
- July 28 and August 11 : guided tours of Sainte-Foy-La-Grande.
- August 06 : cross the Dordogne by zipline.
– Robin tracks in Pellegrue and Sainte Foy la Grande
– Terra Aventura course “The Sirs of Bonne Foy” in Sainte Foy la Grande