La Shop of the Pays Foyen Tourist Office allows you to discover the specialties of the region. You are bound to find a souvenir to bring back!
Our two tourist reception points in Sainte-Foy-la-Grande and Pellegrue offer a multitude of souvenir and gourmet products.
Duck-based products, prunes, jams, honey as well as books on the Pays Foyen, its history, and its culinary specialties are offered. You will also find road maps, hiking maps and postcards in order to take advantage of the activities of the Pays Foyen and to keep the memory of them; as well as pens, mugs and key chains in the image of Sainte-Foy-la-Grande and Saint-Emilion.
Our boutique partners
- La Guards Farm (duck products - Saint-Antoine-de-Breuilh 24)
- La Bourdil farm (pork products - Bergerac 24)
- The Chocolate Factory Guinguet (Duras 47)
- The wine cellar Berticot (Duras 47)
- Honey Apiary from the Barn (Saint-Avit-Saint-Nazaire 33)
- Wine salt (Château Delbeck - Saint-Emilion 33)
- François SCOTTO (postcards - Pineuilh 33)
- Lucien ARLAUD (postcards - Hostens 33)
- Pascal SEGONZAC (postcards - La Réole 33)
- Here we brew and their craft beer (Auriolles 33)
- Caroline Hospital's mare's milk soaps « Caro's milk "(Les Lèves et Thoumeyragues 33)
- THESaint-Emilion Tourist Office (33)
- Sutton and Cap diffusion editions (33)
- Le Dordogne Departmental Tourism Committee for topo hiking guides (24)
- The friends of Sainte-Foy for local historical editions (Sainte-Foy-la-Grande 33)
- Le Pays Foyen Museum for local historical editions (Sainte-Foy-la-Grande 33)
- Revinum for the art of the table (Vélines 24)
- Sonja's Biscuits (Le Fleix 24)
- Walnut oil Veyssière mill (Neuvic - 24)
- The stick insects by Annick Vigier - Phasmagorie (Lamothe-Montravel - 24)
- Célia Ukkola's organic herbs and herbal teas - bio-phyto-shop (Eynesse - 33)
- The wine cellar UNIVITIS (Les-Lèves-et-Thoumeyragues 33)
- MP EMBROIDERY - textile personalization (Sainte-Foy-la-Grande - 33)
- Biscuits, artisanal biscuit factory (Duras – 47)
- Durand Fishery: lampreys and river products (Sainte Terre – 33)
- Le Jade Saffron (Montcaret – 24)
- Goodies from middle stage (Sainte-Foy-la-Grande – 33)
The shops are open during reception hours.
Payment method: credit card (except Pellegrue), checks, cash and holiday vouchers.
Are you a producer in the Pays Foyen area or the surrounding area and would you like to put your products on sale in our promotional areas? It's possible ! To do this, contact the Tourist Office directly on 05 57 46 03 00 or by email at email@example.com.